About Dental Implant Cost in Houston
The cost of dental implants in Houston represents a significant investment in the present and future state of your oral health, youthful smile and overall quality of life. There is a staggering number of people in the United States who suffer from oral diseases that cause tooth loss and ultimately edentulism; the state of not having a single original adult tooth left! But, whether you have lost a single tooth to decay/accidental trauma or are facing an immediate future of complete tooth loss due to periodontal (gum) disease, covering the Houston cosmetic dental costs will enable you to benefit from unparalleled solutions.
Tooth Implants Cost in Houston: Key Benefits
There are many tooth replacement options on the market, but what none of them offer is the comprehensive and long term benefits that covering dental implants costs gets you. The cost of tooth implants in Houston affords the patients presenting with single or multiple missing teeth with a replacement that:
- Is virtually indistinguishable from natural and healthy teeth,
- Is carefully fabricated to resume the function of the missing tooth/teeth
- Is non-removable and doesn’t shift around and cannot fall out,
- Feels just like a natural tooth, significantly reducing self-consciousness,
- Doesn’t damage the adjacent teeth or cause discomfort to the surrounding gum,
But where the dental implants are perhaps most beneficial, is in the preservation of the health and youthful appearance of a patient’s natural facial contours. Archaic technologies such as removable dentures do nothing to preserve good jaw bone health and as a result, the people who wear them often acquire that sunken and aged appearance about the mouth. Dental implants costs in Houston offer a technology that prevents this from happening, and with none of the challenges and repeated expenses associated with removable dentures, it constitutes a far more effective and beneficial solution!
Tooth Implant Cost: Focusing on the Long Term
Dental implants cost in Houston initially requires a greater investment than traditional tooth replacement technologies, such as dentures or bridges. However, if you consider that denture-wearers ultimately lose so much bone volume in the jaw that they require a combination of bone grafting surgery and multiple dental implants in order to eat properly and look normal, then in the long term, dental implants costs works out to be far more favorable. The cost of dental implants in Houston really represents an investment in your long term oral health, smile aesthetics and quality of life. You wouldn’t spend your life walking on crutches when you could have a knee replacement and run again, so why compromise your oral health by seeking out inferior tooth replacement technologies?
Cost of ‘All-on-4’ Dental Implants
The ‘All-on-4’ is a breakthrough technique in fixed oral rehabilitation that enables patients suffering from tooth loss and edentulism to receive an entire set of non-removable, aesthetic and functional replacement teeth in as little as a single surgery. The cost of ‘All-on-4’ dental implants – as compared to traditional dental implant techniques – is another reason why this innovative protocol has made waves in implant dentistry and healthcare. Here’s why:
- Dental Implants Cost in Houston: The ‘All-on-4’ only requires four implants (hence the name of the protocol). This is as opposed to traditional methods that require 6, 8, 12 and frequently more dental implants per jaw for complete oral rehabilitation!
- The cost of tooth implants with the ‘All-on-4’ is significantly lower than traditional techniques because this protocol almost never requires the expensive, lengthy and painful bone grafting surgery beforehand.
- The cost of dental implants is also lower because the ‘All-on-4’ can be completed in a single surgery as opposed to multiple surgeries spread out over the duration of up to a year and a half. With patients able to receive a complete set of new, beautiful and non-removable teeth in as little as a single day, you can return home with renewed confidence and a much improved quality of life!
Tooth Implants Cost at the Brueggen Dental Implant Center in Houston
The Brueggen Dental Implant Center in Houston is your ultimate port of call should you ever lose one or more of your pearly whites to any of a myriad of causes. Dental implants enable patients to receive single and multiple tooth replacements that are aesthetic, functional and incredibly beneficial to both short and long term oral health. With our advanced dental implant protocol, cutting-edge medical technology, sophisticated computer-aided design programs and highly qualified doctors and technicians, you can rest assured that you will receive the best dental healthcare at the most competitive dental implants costs in Houston!